22 July 2012

SOL chapter 6

Assalamualaikum :)




“Congratulations on your graduation. I hope that after this you’ll be a useful person that can contribute something beneficial for our country in the future.” The principal finish his speech.

The students receive their graduation certificate in their classroom. That day, everyone has mixed reaction.  Sad, happy, joy, scared; Sad for leaving their friends that always been there for three years, happy to enter new phase becoming an adult and scared to accept the responsibility as an adult. They were hugging, taking pictures and laughing happily.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Heechul, Seohyun’s brother, decided to held a graduation party as well as their success for admission to university for her and Taewook twins. Taewook and Seohyun decided to ask their classmates to come; including Kyuhyun, Donghae and Jessica. Heechul want to held this party because he should do something for Seohyun; this is the best that he can give. Even though he maybe cold, but actually he’s very warm at heart.

So many preparations need to do since this is one of the biggest parties held in Kim family’s history. Seohyun also invite Ms.Choi, the caretaker of the orphanage and her child, Choi Sooyoung and Choi Siwon.  They always contact each other even though they are far. Lot of people come too; Heechul & Hyoyeon’s friends.

Taewook and Seohyun already escape themselves from the preparations because they need to become pretty, handsome and stunning that night. Seohyun decide to wear a white, sweet yet elegant dress and a pair of white heels.  Taeyeon choose black dress and black bow on her head meanwhile her twin, Ryeowook wearing white shirt and black vest.

For the graduation party, Kyuhyun, Jessica, Donghae and Taeyeon will singing ‘Way Back into Love’ while Seohyun and Ryeowook will play the piano.


 At 8 pm , the guests come one by one. Kim residence can occupies about 200 peoples. Kyuhyun’s family already arrive same with Donghae that come along with his parents and his siblings, Sunsun twin which is Hyoyeon’s friend. 


Teukie, Shindong, Eunhyuk and Hankyung also come after that to attend the party. They are Heechul’s friends and really close to Heechul’s siblings. Teukie actually bias toward Seohyun, so he prepared a special gift for Seohyun which is a silver bracelet with ‘Seohyun’ on it.

Seohyun who touched about the present quickly wear it for the party and the bracelet complete herself tonight. She really like an angel. Seohyun’s and Taewook’s classmates come with their family too. The party going to start soon but Jessica still not arrived. Not wanting the party start late, Heechul start with graduation speech by Taewook twins then Seohyun. Just after Seohyun finish her speech, Jessica arrive.

“Yaaa! Why are you late Jessica ? Don’t you know this is my important day.” Seohyun run towards Jessica.

“I’m sorry, my dear. My parents have some important guest so I need to be at home. So sorry, but I’m not late for the performance right?”Jessica flash a apologetic smile.

“You come just in time. Let’s get ready for the performance.” Seohyun pull Jessica’s hand.

Ryeowook and Seohyun already sit in front of the piano meanwhile, Jessica, Donghae , Taeyeon and Kyuhyun sit on the chair, get ready to sing; waiting the cue from the piano. The harmony of four voices really blend well together. The guests are enjoying their performance. Kyuhyun keep glancing at Seohyun along the performance. Seohyun play the piano gracefully since she has big interest in piano. As soon as the song finish, the guests are clapping their hands. The six of them standing together and give a big bow to the guests and smile happily.

After the performance, the foods are served to the guests. Seohyun take a glass of juice and walk to the garden the place where she and Ms.Kim always hang out. There are white table and white chairs. She sit on the chair and her mind flying to Ms.Kim. She really miss Ms.Kim.

Flashback
“ Seohyun, are you sure you’re not going to Jeonju and talk over this matter to Kyuhyun?” Ms. Kim said. Seohyun already told her about Kyuhyun.
“I don’t know, Umma, I’m still hurt by his word. I didn’t believe that he would say that and because of him, I became like this.” Seohyun sip juice from her glass.
“But because of him, you got to see me. I’m happy to be the one who found you, dear.” Ms. Kim hugged Seohyun
End of flashback.

“Seohyun……” Jessica come and sit on the other chair. “Why are you crying?”

“Nothing Jessica. It’s just that I missed Umma..” Seohyun wipe her tears. “Hurm, Jessica, should I tell him the truth?”

“Seohyun, I think that you really need to tell him the truth. You know what, Donghae said to me that after you moved here, his life was miserable. Donghae said that he really loved you. Don’t you feel pity of him?” Jessica holds Seohyun;s hand.

“I did took that as consideration, but I’m still hurt by his words. If you are in my shoes, you would feel the same.”Seohyun sighed.

“How about the necklace? If you really hate him why you still wearing that? You really owe him explanation, Seohyun.”Jessica replied.

“What explanation , Jessica?” Kyuhyun and Donghae interrupt them.

“Oh, K..Kyuhyun, nothing, just girls’ talk.”Jessica smile while Seohyun freeze.

“Jessica, tell us, we wanna know!” Donghae clings to Jessica.

“Yah, Lee Donghae! Don’t you ever ever try to be so clingy to me! You are so annoying!”Jessica pissed.

“Humph! I want to be close to you but you always reject me!” Donghae pouted and go to Seohyun.

“Lee Donghae! Don’t you dare go to Seohyun ….” Kyuhyun glare at Donghae.

“O..okay,” Donghae keep himself a distance from Seohyun.

“Kyuhyun, just let him be. Come here Donghae” Donghae make face to Kyuhyun and sit beside Seohyun. Kyuhyun just take another chairs and sit beside Jessica. Seohyun make a signal to Jessica, whether to tell Kyuhyun the truth or not.

“Hey girls, what are you guys doing? Signaling to each other. Are there something that you girls want to tell us?” Kyuhyun asked out of curiosity.

“Oh, it’s nothing. Oh, Kyuhyun, Donghae, which university that you guys get to further your study ?” Seohyun tried to change the topic.

“Ohhh, I got accepted into Dongguk University while Kyuhyun got accepted into Hanyang University.” Donghae replied.

“Really? I got accepted to the same university as Kyuhyun while Seohyun got the same university as Donghae.” Jessica exclaimed.

“Really? Oh, but I want to be with Jessica..” Donghae pouted.

“Oh, seriously? I’m glad that I’m with Kyuhyun, right Kyuhyun?” Jessica smile at Kyuhyun.

“Hummphhh! It’s okay, I have Seohyun! Right, Seohyunnie?” Donghae smile and put her hand on Seohyun’s shoulder.

Seohyun just smile and glance to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun and Jessica talking about their preparation into university. Then, she look back to Donghae. She thanked to Donghae for always being at Kyuhyun’s side after she left.

“Kyuhyun…”Seohyun interrupt Kyuhyun and Jessica’s conversation. “Yes, Seohyun?”

“Can I have a talk with you ?” Kyuhyun nod. Seohyun and Kyuhyun walk leaving Jessica and Donghae as well as the party. They take a walk around the neighbourhood.

“Yah, Lee Donghae. Do you think that Seohyun will tell Kyuhyun the truth?” Jessica asked as soon as Seohyun and Kyuhyun leaving them.

“I don’t know. Do you want to follow them?” Donghae lifts one of his eyebrows. “Good idea! Let’s go!”

“What is that you want to tell me, Seohyun?” Kyuhyun asked.

“You know what? I’m grateful to have you as my friend. After you come, my life have become so cheerful. So, I just wanna say thank you.” Seohyun smiled.

“Welcome, Seohyun. Actually, I feel the same too. You know what? I’ve become more happier than before, when I’m with Juhyun.” Kyuhyun stated.

“Hurm,Juhyun? Do you mind to tell me about her?”Seohyun tried to ask that question to Kyuhyun so that she can know Kyuhyun’s true feeling about her.

“Hurm, Juhyun was my first girl friend. I was really a bad boy before, I always made prank on her but someday, she helped me and since that, we’ve become bestfriends. Until one day, she heard me saying that I become friend with her because of her excellence in academic. I have to say that in front of my friends so that my friends didn’t boycott me.  But, actually I really love her. After that, I ran after him but I lost her step. Since that, I didn’t hear any news from her. I asked the orphanage, the place where she lived, they said that she moved to Seoul. I hope that when I’m in Seoul, I can find her, but I didn’t. The only memory that I have with her is just the necklace. Just same like yours.” Kyuhyun explained.

Seohyun touch his necklace and said “Urmm, Kyuhyun, actually ………. “ BUMMMM! Some boys that playing skateboard bumped into Seohyun and Seohyun is pushed to  the middle of the road and hit by the car that on the way. Seohyun’s body is darted off to the side. The necklace is broken and opened, which is show Kyuhyun and Seohyun’s childhood pictures.

“SEOHYUN AHHHHHHHH!” Kyuhyun dashes to Seohyun, followed by Jessica and Donghae who follow them secretly running towards Seohyun. Seohyun bleeding so bad. Donghae take a quick action by calling ambulance. Kyuhyun lift Seohyun’s head, “Kyuhyun…..my head hurts….” That’s the last words Seohyun said before she shut her eyes off.

“Seohyun! Don’t go yet!” Kyuhyun shouted. He noticed the silver heart necklace which contain his picture and Juhyun’s picture.

“Seohyun is Juhyun? Arghhhh! What kind of coincidence is this?” Kyuhyun shouted and hug  the unconscious Seohyun……..


 Till then, Assalamualaikum

No comments: